I hope you all had a great holiday! A while back I posted a poll on the blog asking what you wanted from this blog moving forward in 2009. I wanted to post the results here and tell you how I am going to adapt to meet your needs. Thank you to those of you who took the time to fill this in. As always, I'm continually looking to improve and you can email me with any more specific questions or comments
Here are the results of the poll:
Here is what I am going to do:
- Incorporate more actionable information in every post. This includes tips, hints, "top 5s", etc. You'll see this immediately.
- Provide more strategic and advanced content. This is something that I'll start to weave in immediately as well. I've kept the level pretty basic here, but everyone can benefit from more advanced content.
- I'll provide more video content in 2009 including the launch of Techno//Marketer.tv which I am developing. This will have more video and a weekly show that I think you'll enjoy.
- I'm recommitting to more posts in 2009. This is hard to do with travel and my workload, but I need to do it.
- Some people want the same content or don't know what they want. That's okay too! I'll keep the same type of posts I am doing, just more of them with some of the other info sprinkled in for good measure.
Like I said, I'm completely open to your feedback. Let me know if there is anything you would like to see added.
|If you liked this post, you can subscribe to the Techno//Marketer RSS feed in your reader or sign up to get updates FREE by email.|