This coming Friday, I am speaking on a very cool panel through PRSA at Kent State University's "You Too social media boot camp and leadership summit". The title of the panel is "Packaging the Presidency online" and will be moderated by John Elsasser, Editor in Chief of PRSA Strategist. Other panel members include a former congressman and CEOs of various communications companies. You can read more about it here.
I want to pick your brain on this topic to add to my own thoughts. Here are some questions that you can answer in the comments or by shooting me an email. I'll recap your responses and what I learn at the panel in a post next week.
- How has social media been used during this election?
- Who is using it the best?
- Do you think they have a plan for what to do with these communities once the election is over?
- What mediums have been most successful in reaching you?
- Have you become involved in a campaign and used social media to take action?
- What else would you like people to know?
- If you live outside of the US, how has politics evolved in your country?
Let's use this to open the conversation and talk about the future of politics.