Items I think are interesting:
- Often misunderstood and always outspoken Jason Calacanis has a great take on linkbaiting.
- Marge Simpson Googles.
- Mario Sundar at LinkedIn has been making some changes. The LinkedIn blog is two posts old, but with Mario running it it's sure to take off. Great content so far.
- Iain Tait posts his 10 reasons why he likes digital better than advertising. It's a great series that I find myself nodding along to. Nice work Iain.
- I love change. I live for it. Hugh MacLeod shows how business is all about change.
- Next week I am guest posting on Mark Goren's blog about Interaction rates on rich media campaigns. Mark's got a great blog with tons of information. Be sure to check it out.
- Nike moved its running business from W+K to Crispin Porter. Should be interesting to see what comes of this and if Crispin adapts to Nike's more refined, clean tastes.
- AOL copying Yahoo? See Michael Arrington's take.
- Greg Verdino felt uncomfortable. Do you make your customers feel that way?
- Church of the Customer has a great example of how not to interact with bloggers. Imagine if P&G had followed up with a simple sample.
- David Reich's post on the most active neighborhoods for blogging. Do they surprise you? They surprised me.
- Google's CPG blog points to their top 5 trends for 2007.
- CK's looking for companies with customer advisory boards. If you know one let her know.
Top Five Technorati Blogs
View Top 100
Top 10 Technorati Searches
- american idol
- marilee jones
- paris hilton
- second life
- galilea montijo
Top Five Web2.0 Movers of the Week (using Alexa data)
Top Five Web2.0 Sites (using Alexa data)
Top Five Marketing Blogs from Viral Garden
View the top 25
Top 5 "Viral" Videos This Week
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Trailer
- The Simpsons Marge on Google
- Bomb Bomb Bomb Bomb Iran
- Nora the piano playing cat
- Gol de Messi al Getafe